Membership eligibility as stated in the Bylaws (Article III, Section 2) “Any person shall be eligible for membership who is of good character, reputation, a registered voter, and demonstrates an interest in the affairs of the government and the political process by active participation, support or involvement.”
- Members receive discount tickets to luncheon events.
- Members support local political awareness.
- Members network at monthly events and parties exclusive to members.
- Members get access to exclusive Member’s Only content and opportunities.
Meeting Times & Places
Our monthly meetings are normally luncheon meetings held each month in the south Palm Beach, north Broward area. The dates may fluctuate in order to accommodate an excellent array of speakers for our members. Check our website or with our administrative offices for more detail.
Prospective members are welcome to attend any meeting as our guest to see what Gold Coast Tiger Bay Club is all about.
$35 Member lunch ticket
$55 non-member guest
Membership Application & Dues
- $295 Individual Member Dues – Join Here
- $100 Student Member Dues – Join Here
- $480 Corporate Dues (up to 5 attend) – Pay for Corporate Membership Here
- $960 Sponsor Dues (10 or more) – Pay for Sponsor Dues Here
- $35 Member Single Lunch ticket
- $55 Non-Member Guest
- $25 Student Single Lunch ticket
- $30 Student Non-Member Guest
- $200 Sponsor a Single Event – Pay to Sponsor an Event Here
For questions about joining or your membership please contact us.